Sunday 31 August 2008

Dannii Minogue desperately wants John Mayer

Melbourne (ANI): Dannii Minogue is desperate to experience John Mayer as her boyfriend. The Aussie isaac M. Singer, who is the sister of Kylie Minogue, has revealed that she became attracted to Mayer when she sawing machine him perform, and is delighted that the 'No Such Thing' hitmaker has split from Jennifer Aniston.

"The best news I've heard for a long time is that John Mayer is single. I wouldn't have given him a second glance, only all that changed when I saw him perform live on TV recently with his top cancelled. I had to be calmed down!" the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Showbizspy.com.

"So I am putt it out there - John Mayer, I am going to hunt you down! One woman's scrap is some other woman's treasure!" she added.



More info